Tuesday, May 16, 2017

Me on TV Again


Last week I ventured across the Bay on the ferry to appear on the local morning news show KTVU Mornings on 2 and talk about The Secret Art of Being a Grown-Up. The piece, which you can watch here, included an on-air demo of me talking the lovely host, Gasia Mikaelian, through the process of opening a bottle of champagne, something she'd never done before in her life. I think we were both slightly terrified, but the secret tip "turn the bottle not the cork!" saw us through, and she made a great success of it, much to our mutual relief. The experience of being in a tv studio remained just as surreal as it was in Portland. And on the ferry on the way home a woman stopped me to say "I just saw you on tv!" Wonders abound.





No comments:

Post a Comment