Tuesday, May 30, 2017

Commissions for Charity


Based on the success of my milk carton in the Artists Take Action auction, I've started doing a new thing where folks can commission me to make them a drawing of whatever they would like in exchange for their donating a chunk of cash to a worthy organization (they pick the charity they'd like to donate to, I just sign off on it so we're agreed).

The first two such deals I did are here. The lovely Kim Ballesteros wanted a picture of a cassette tape and a pencil, and donated to Preemptive Love Coalition. Rockstar Jennifer Cooper asked for pens and pencils (a pencil theme is for sure emerging) and donated to Days for Girls.

If you want me to draw something for you, for which you'd donate to a great organization, just let me know! And I will also do the same thing with signed copies of my books if you're into that.

No comments:

Post a Comment