Wednesday, September 7, 2016

Audiobooks


I was chatting with a pal the other day about how we don't have as much time to read as we would like and she mentioned that she listens to audiobooks. Now, both my mom and another dear friend have been proselytizing the joys of audiobooks for years--but I always picture the two of them driving around in their cars listening to whatever random books they happened to have at the library that week on CD. Somehow, until this other pal mentioned it, it had not occurred to me that I could download current hardcovers and listen to them while walking to work or doing the dishes or whatever. And let me tell you, it is super fun (this with apologies to the two dear ladies who have been trying to tell me this for years). Here's what I've listened to so far, with more to come no doubt.



No comments:

Post a Comment