Wednesday, July 29, 2015

Me Talking Some More


I had the honor of being interviewed by Louise Owens for her book blog Read Me about my book (by which I mean not only a book I edited--which is what I usually mean when I talk about "my" books around here--but one I actually authored, like, my name is on the cover and everything) New York Jackie. It was great fun to do and I feel quite flattered to be in the illustrious company of all the other amazing authors she's interviewed. The photo above, from the piece, is by Craig Wall.

And while we're on the subject of me running around talking about art and photo books, just a friendly reminder that my Publishing for Creatives class is tomorrow night at Makeshift Society here in San Francisco. I've been working feverishly on what, if I do say so myself, has shaped up to be a pretty gorgeous slideshow to go along with the listen-to-me-talk part of the evening (don't worry, there is also a do-fun-interactive-activities part), including taking a bunch of new photos of my books like the one below utilizing the new Chronicle Books "Book Nook." My original post about the class is here. I'm pretty sure a few spaces are still available, so if you'd like to join us register here!


No comments:

Post a Comment