Wednesday, May 6, 2015

Oh You Books You


The first half of this post, starting with The Thing The Book above, shows Chronicle Books--many, though not all, of which I edited--where I was delighted to spot them in two very lovely retail outlets I visited in LA last week: the Hammer Museum Store and the Library Store (gift shop of the main Public Library downtown).

The second half of the post, starting with Hurry Up and Wait by Maira Kalman and Daniel Handler, shows books from other publishers that I admired--many, though not all, of which I coveted--at those same two retailers, as well as at a number of book outposts set up at the Paris Photo LA art fair I attended (much more to come about the art at that event, as well as at the Hammer Museum, when the next few successive Art Fridays roll around).














Part two:

















No comments:

Post a Comment