Wednesday, February 4, 2015

Ta-Da! Marimekko!


I am beyond thrilled to now have in my possession the first seven items in the big Chronicle Books + Marimekko paper products program I've been working on for the past year and a half. A quick search of my archives reveals at least 10 posts about Marimekko, so I'll spare you all those links (and just hope to god you're not too tired of hearing about all of this to enjoy the apotheosis of today's truly lovely offerings). However I will just pause momentarily to flashback to fifteen months or so ago, when I made a flying jaunt to New York to meet with these lovely folks and get the germ of the idea for this whole awesome thing off the ground (germ? off the ground? why hello there mixed metaphor). That done, without further ado, I give you  the line in all it's glory (the postcards and notebooks are available now, the rest comes out in March)--


100 Postcards box


Notebook Collection


Sticky Notes and To-Dos notepad portfolio


Notecards


Siirtolapuutarha print Flexi Journal


Unikko print Flexi Journal


Perpetual Calendar

No comments:

Post a Comment