Tuesday, October 28, 2014

New York is Fun


Our Grandma/Mamma/Mable trip to New York this weekend was fabulous! Three ladies zipping about the big apple doing things like: eating pickles for dinner at the Carnegie Diner, taking a carriage ride through Central Park, walking on the High Line, riding the Circle Line boat (almost) all the way around Manhattan, exploring Grand Central Station, seeing the Lion King (an enraptured Mabel's thoughts as whispered to me during the show: "This play is awesome!" "It's so beautiful!" and "I've been waiting to see this my entire life!"), and visiting the Guggenheim. So great. Though I go every year for work it's been nearly a decade since I got to visit New York for pleasure. And to do so with my two best gals was such great fun!









No comments:

Post a Comment