Wednesday, May 7, 2014

In the New York Book Shops


On the subject of publishing, here are sneak peeks from just a few of the bookstores, museum shops, stationery stores, and boutiques I visited in New York last week--with a couple of artists' studios and a very well attended book event thrown in just for fun. Attentive viewers will note many of the books I have edited for Chronicle Books over the years in these photos. Even more attentive viewers will note midway down what I discovered: that in a properly alphabetized photography section my book This is Happening falls next to the works of the luminous Mr. Martin Parr. Which, just, whoa.


















2 comments:

  1. martin parr rubs off, you know. oops, that sounds rude. mean it well. i leafed through a parr in the library just yesterday and for the life of me? i didn't take him home. probably next time. n♥

    ReplyDelete