Wednesday, May 21, 2014

Happy Hump Day


This morning on the way to school I said something to Mabel about a camel. She said "what's a camel?" and I said "oh, you know, it's an animal, with a hump, sometimes two humps?" She just looked a me blankly. So got out my phone and image-searched it we spent a happy ten minutes looking at pictures of camels--one-hump camels, two-hump camels, close-up camel faces, mama and baby camels, camels wearing fancy camel outfits. It was great. While doing this it interested me to note that one of the related searches Google suggested was "happy hump day." And that in turn remind me of the time a group of friends and I dressed up as office cliches for Halloween--one person was "Thinking Outside the Box" another was "Herding Cats" another was "Oh, Her Hair's Always on Fire About Something" (all of which, along with "Happy Hump Day" are phrases I really have heard bandied about my own office at one time or another). So that was pretty rad. And, while we're on the subject, here's a ridiculous corporate lingo generator, just to make your day that much more entertaining.





No comments:

Post a Comment