Tuesday, February 19, 2013

A Typical Five Minutes


If you want to see good pictures of my daughter you go, as all my friends and family very well know, not to this site but to the website of my father. Where astonishingly beautiful, cute, and hilarious photos of the Mabel appear weekly, if not more often. But just because the task of actually taking good photos of the child is taken care of by another, doesn't mean I don't also snap my share. Usually I take a dozen or more terrible shots with my phone in order to get one decent enough to Instagram. Which was what I was doing over the weekend when I suddenly realized I'd captured this awesome sequence of about five minutes in the life of a two-and-a-half-year-old: Jumping up; falling down; riffling my purse; making faces; finding my other purse; sitting in my dining chair and pretending to be Mamma; cracking self up; jumping down. And I loved the whole series so much that I cannot resist reproducing it here in it's entirety. Such are the self-indulgent whims you get to follow when you blog.














No comments:

Post a Comment