Friday, August 10, 2012

Summer Artist Round Up


Every few months those of us who work on art books at the fine publisher where I am employed have a meeting where we bring and share artists who've caught our eye lately. Illustrators, painters, and photographers tend to predominate, but door is wide open and we get to see all kinds of cool stuff this way. I'm always intrigued to see what my colleagues have been looking at. So, I've been preparing for that meeting this week and thought it would be fun to share with you a few of the people I'm excited to bring!

Above, Elizabeth Graeber.

 Michelle Morin

Riikka Sormunen

Jen Gotch

Alyssa Nassner

Yago Hortal

Megan Martin

Amber Alexandra

Holly Coulis

Celine Loup

Cassia Beck

Ana Montiel


Charlotte Trounce


James Ward

No comments:

Post a Comment