Wednesday, August 8, 2012

It's Here! F12!


Regular readers of the The Cabinet will know: I generally do my level best, here, not to spend a lot of time or energy self-promoting the books and other products that I edit. However twice a year, when a certain special moment rolls around, I do make a major exception. That moment is the moment when I have in my possession advance copies of all my stuff for an upcoming season. As you can probably imagine, it's a very exciting moment. And, yes, you guessed it: that moment is today. So, without further ado, please say hello to all my Fall 2012 (or F12 as they're known to their friends) titles!

top row: Flower by Andrew Zuckerman, Madeline Vionnet by Betty Kirke, Sky High by Germano Zullo and Albertine

middle row: Little Book of Lettering by Emily Gregory, The Rolling Stones 1972 by Jim Marshall, Gem and Stone by Jen Altman, Andy Warhol Drawings, A Kiss Before You Go by Danny Gregory, The Where, The Why, and the How by Jenny Volvovski, Julian Rothman, and Matt Lamothe

nearly bottom row: Frida Kahlo Paper Dolls by Francisco Estebanez, Pictorial Webster's Pocket Dictionary by John Carrera, Kodachrome Notes curated by Susan Hacker Stang, 712 More Things to Draw, My Beautiful Life drawing journal, Make Something Good Today blank journal

very bottom row: Lo-Fi Photo Fun! by Adam Bronkhorst, Pantone Stationery Set, You Are So Loved

Gosh. There's a lot of them! They barely fit on the shelf. And I am super proud of each and every one, and of the fabulous authors who created them. Welcome to the world guys! It's going to be fun.

No comments:

Post a Comment