Friday, June 8, 2012

Yay for Art!


Not surprisingly, another thing that I did while I was back east was to look at a bunch of art.  Here's what I saw:

Nineteenth Century landscapes by various artists at the MFA, Boston

Sophie Blackall's MTA poster all over the New York Subway

 Doze Green, Eric White, and Kevin Cyr at Jonathan Levine

Alice Neel at David Zwirner

 David Opdyke At Bryce Wollkowitz

 Gilbert and George at Lehmann Maupin 

A Cut Above group show at Christopher Henry 

Cindy Sherman at the MOMA

And another show of Sherman's most recent work at Metro Pictures

"Schiaparelli and Prada: Impossible Conversations" at the Met (I loved, and I mean loved loved loved, this show. You should expect to hear much more about it in this space before too long).

No comments:

Post a Comment